[OWASP_PHPSEC] Hi Team

rahul chaudhary rahul300chaudhary400 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 14:39:19 UTC 2013

Hello Azmath,

Its nice to know that more professionals like you are willing to contribute
on this project. Welcome abord.

Here are all our codes:
https://github.com/OWASP/phpsec

Here is the library list:
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2013/rash805115/1

Basically we are trying to build independent libraries for assisting
developers to generate secure codes in their projects. We have managed to
make some stand-alone libraries. Please look at them and you can suggest
some changes. Or, you may choose a new library that is not done, such as
secure cache library and start working on it. You may post your findings in
this list. We will all try to help as much as we can on the go.

--
Regards,
Rahul Chaudhary