[OWASP_PHPSEC] Log4PHP Overview

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Sat Jul 20 14:44:21 UTC 2013

Hi,
This is good, but we don't want a huge third party in our small package. If you can somehow provide the functionality without all the hassle, go for it. If you can't just add the wrapper to our library and let the developers fetch and set the log4php. Apache packages are known to be too bloated.
-Abbas
Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com