[OWASP_PHPSEC] Session Management Presentation Slides

rahul chaudhary rahul300chaudhary400 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 02:28:14 UTC 2013

yes please....just point me what kind of information should be there...and
I will change the slides as suggested...Also I was out of ideas what more
should be there...so I think there will be a lot of things that would be
added to it next....things like more diagrams and attack scenarios...etc..

--
Regards,
Rahul Chaudhary