[OWASP_PHPSEC] Documentation ?

Johanna Curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Tue Jul 16 21:47:03 UTC 2013

Hi Rahul,

I mean owasp wiki. for the owasp zap gsoc project we have a wiki page dedicated to report the progress of the project week by week. I see other gsoc projects have done the same.

another thing is related to the documentation of the project itself, which is more related to  and
the home page in the owasp website wiki

Regards

Johanna