[OWASP_PHPSEC] Documentation ?

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Tue Jul 16 10:56:40 UTC 2013

We need general docs for OWASP website, like what libraries we have and what general things those libraries do.
We needmore detailed docs for GitHub, so that actual developers can develop using them. Mixing automated docs here is alright.

And slides are for promotion, as mentioned before.
-A
Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com