[OWASP_PHPSEC] Secure Cache Library

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Mon Jul 15 16:36:07 UTC 2013

Please check again with OWASP folks if you have accounts for wiki modification, then add necessary data to the project page in OWASP.
-Abbas
Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com