[OWASP_PHPSEC] Daily Report - July 14, 2013

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Mon Jul 15 16:35:05 UTC 2013

Hi,
gr8
I'm assuming you mean Secure Application Configuration Library, or secure storage.
-Abbas
Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com