[OWASP_PHPSEC] Secure Cache Library

Johanna Curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Mon Jul 15 16:11:43 UTC 2013

I don't think the only target for google is that the student codes only, I believe documentation plays a great part when they go do the review

they need to understands what you did and the process. so I would also pay attention to this part in this case. don't underestimate this part  because it is important

regards

Johanna