[OWASP_PHPSEC] Secure Cache Library

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Mon Jul 15 10:36:21 UTC 2013

It is a complex lib, with a lot of hassle. I suggest you leave it for the end, if there's time.
-abbas
Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com