[OWASP_PHPSEC] Issues I'm Reporting

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Wed Jul 3 18:48:31 UTC 2013

Don't forget to close the issues once they are done. I can re-open them if needed. Issue list is getting crowded.
Lets see if you can keep up fixing issues as fast as I report them :D
-A
Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com