[OWASP_PHPSEC] Not sure how to move OWASP wiki pages

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Sat Aug 31 11:54:46 UTC 2013

Just type your desired URL,
owasp.org/index.php/phprbac/something/somewhere
and then click Create for the new page.
You can then link it in the main PHPRBAC page.

To use templates and include other page contents in one page, you should google more.
-Abbas
Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com