[OWASP_PHPSEC] Download.php library inside http folder

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Thu Aug 29 06:36:13 UTC 2013

Is there such an extension to HTTP that common browsers follow? If yes, by all means!

Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com