[OWASP_PHPSEC] Google Interview.

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Tue Aug 27 05:45:06 UTC 2013

I've never had an interview with Google, but just try to be your brightest self. nobody likes smartasses.
Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com