[OWASP_PHPSEC] Start work on scanner

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Mon Aug 19 13:43:29 UTC 2013

Have you finished determining a whole statement? Please push the code and I will push my part.
-A
Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com