[OWASP_PHPSEC] Fix Commit at Github

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Mon Aug 19 08:49:50 UTC 2013

because the repo is in OWASPs account and not mine, the branch name is original, not origin.
I will accept your pull request.
-A
Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com