[OWASP_PHPSEC] Commit Issue

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Sat Aug 3 19:59:08 UTC 2013

thats for when we have a first release. for now, messy approaches are acceptable, though familiarzing yourself won't hurt.
-A
Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com