[Owasp_periodic_table] Periodic Table view

Bil Corry bil.corry at owasp.org
Sun Jun 2 12:21:51 UTC 2013

I updated the wiki table to include the two-letter periodic “symbol” – those symbols were off the top of my head, feel free to change them to suit.  I also changed the look of the table, I think it’s easier to read/understand now:

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Periodic_Table_of_Vulnerabilities#Periodic_Table_of_Vulnerabilities

When I have more time, I’ll work on my mockup of the periodic table to match James’ suggestion of how to organize it.

- Bil