[OWASP_OWTF] [Translator] Interested in contributing, Introducing myself(Dhruv Agarwal)

Abraham Aranguren abraham.aranguren at owasp.org
Wed Mar 2 13:32:37 UTC 2016

Sounds great, welcome to the team Dhruv :)
Feel free to email me directly if you need help, also _7a on #owtf IRC or
patx00 on Skype.

Gaining familiarity and contributing to the existing http request
translator would be a great head start for you, use the *dev *branch ;)
https://github.com/owtf/http-request-translator/branches

Abe

Abraham Aranguren

OWASP OWTF Project Leader