[OWASP_OWTF] OWASP Project Summit 2015 Pre-feedback

Marios Kourtesis marios.kourtesis at gmail.com
Sat May 23 10:52:41 UTC 2015

Hello,
@Tao: I followed the full multiprocessing session that we had with Enrico,
so I can work on the implementation/development of the multiprocessing
system and I help you write them down as well. Additionally, Enrico is
going to send me some code of his own projects which has implemented
similar functionality in the most efficient way.
So, many good staff happened and are going to happen!
Stay tuned and lets push OWTF to the TOP!
Best Regards
Marios