[OWASP_OWTF] Steps to install OWTF on KALI 2.0

Abraham Aranguren abraham.aranguren at owasp.org
Tue Dec 29 19:27:58 UTC 2015

Hi Vishal,

I noticed you are using a very old branch (lions2014), did that work better
for you than the current development branch? I tested the installation on a
brand new Kali 2 VM, with almost nothing installed and the installation
seems to work ok.

We are still facing multiprocessing issues such as deadlocks during
scanning, I would be interested to know if scanning works well on some of
the old branches, that should help us narrow down the problem.

Thoughts?

Thanks and happy new year! :)

Abe