[OWASP_OWTF] Gsoc Project idea: Stateful Browser with configurable authentication

Anirudh Anand anirudhanand722 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 07:03:38 UTC 2014

Hello Abraham,

Thank you so much for the helping reply. I have gone through your slides (3
different slides you suggested above) and I have a good understanding of
how OWTF works. Also, I followed the Instructions from the github wiki
(about OWTF) to setup eclipse along with pydev (which I have successfully
done). Also, I went through the open Issues in issues page and saw an issue
( https://github.com/7a/owtf/issues/138 ) which is not actually an issue
but enhancement. I will start working on that issue today itself (after
importing the OWTF project into eclipse). Also if there is anything special
I should do, do tell me and I will try to complete it as soon as possible.

Thank you so much !