[OWASP_OWTF] BountySource Poll

Marios Kourtesis marios.kourtesis at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 19:42:31 UTC 2014

Hello OWTF Dudes:P,
I like the idea!!! Actually I personally believe that the budget would be
better to be used for new projects.
About bug fixes I think that we can only use some of the budget in cases
that OWTF has serious problems. Thinking of getting paid for bug fixes can
lead to:
A) With no budget --> Broken project (Nobody is fixing bugs)
B) The budget will be splitted and we will end up with no new OWTF features.

Best
Marios