[OWASP_OWTF] OWTF can't launch through several latest commits

Abraham Aranguren abraham.aranguren at owasp.org
Thu Oct 3 12:43:48 UTC 2013

Hi Vojtěch,

Thank you for the bug report!
Unfortunately, OWTF 0.40 Summer Storm needs a bit of work (a few bugs
outstanding, we're working on that) we hope to have that release done
early next week.
The old report used to have a "+" symbol you could click to expand
everything but we can't provide a huge text file containing everything
and believe me, that would be harder to navigate :)
if you are a command-line guy, you might prefer to review the
directories manually (i.e. cd owtf_review ; .... ; grep
what_you_are_looking_for ...)
But you can view all raw files outputted by each plugin if you click on
the "Browse" button beside the plugin.

I believe Bharadwaj answered the rest.

Let us know if you need anything else, and in the future if you could
report bugs here, that would be awesome :)
https://github.com/7a/owtf/issues

I hope that helps,

Thanks again,

Abe