[OWASP_OWTF] OWTF can't launch through several latest commits

Bharadwaj Machiraju tunnelshade at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 11:23:54 UTC 2013

1. The error is because of an old version of tornado. Please upgrade your
tornado. Better to use pip to install python libraries

pip install tornado

2. I suggest switching between stable versions of OWTF, because it is under
heavy development. If you are using a git version, use this command to go
back to last stable OWTF release

python owtf.py --update

https://github.com/7a/owtf/wiki/Updates-&-Maintainance