[OWASP_NNI_Initiative] Strengthening the Cybersecurity of Federal Networks and Critical Infrastructure: Workforce Development

Laureano Batista laureano.batista at owasp.org
Sun Jul 23 18:15:19 UTC 2017

I think we should definitely comment as Mentoring Committee/OLG. It maps directly to our efforts, and that we may be able to provide some insight on the challenges and on innovative ways to tackle the issues (private/private-public/non-profit-public, etc.). It would also be good to start throwing our hat in the ring. I'm pressed for time, but can spend some time on Wednesday looking at this and attempting to fashion a reply. If anyone else is interested, let me know, and maybe we can chunk up the work.

I recently read Beth Simone Noveck's Smart Citizens, Smarter State. It has some good insights relevant to this topic: (see http://www.hup.harvard.edu/catalog.php?isbn=9780674286054
and:
http://www.thegovlab.org/beth-noveck.html

-- L.