[OWASP IoT Project] AppSec EU Slides

Steve Lord stlord at gmail.com
Wed May 27 10:24:46 UTC 2015

On 27 May 2015, at 12:07, Daniel Miessler <daniel.miessler at owasp.org> wrote:

>> On May 23, 2015, at 4:12 AM, Steve Lord <stlord at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Doh! Forgot the slides!
>>
>> <iot-owasp-appseceu.pdf>
>
> Holy crap, man! You did a whole talk on how bad this project is!
>
> Ha!
>
> I do think you might have misinterpreted a number of items in the list, or maybe we haven’t been clear enough about them, but hopefully my previous very long response will help clear them up.

It did, thanks. Likewise the spoken talk is different to that portrayed by the slides without context, but that’s always the case.

> I doubt that after we talk through them we’ll disagree much, and we’re actively looking for ways to improve the list’s content and ratings (the order), so consider yourself hired to help!

So shall we set up separate threads for each bit or should be go through this piece by piece and try to work it out? Also I’m happy to do a Google hangout some time if you want to talk about stuff face to face.