[OWASP IoT Project] AppSec EU Slides

Daniel Miessler daniel.miessler at owasp.org
Wed May 27 10:07:40 UTC 2015

> On May 23, 2015, at 4:12 AM, Steve Lord <stlord at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Doh! Forgot the slides!
>
> <iot-owasp-appseceu.pdf>

Holy crap, man! You did a whole talk on how bad this project is!

Ha!

I do think you might have misinterpreted a number of items in the list, or maybe we haven’t been clear enough about them, but hopefully my previous very long response will help clear them up.

I doubt that after we talk through them we’ll disagree much, and we’re actively looking for ways to improve the list’s content and ratings (the order), so consider yourself hired to help!

Great feedback, man. Glad to have you participating.

Fighting for the user,

Daniel Miessler
OWASP IoT Project Leader
Daniel.Miessler at owasp.org <mailto:Daniel.Miessler at owasp.org>