[OWASP IoT Project] Hi!

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Fri May 22 15:37:24 UTC 2015

I tried to make the email list link more prominent.

https://www.owasp.org/index.php?title=OWASP_Internet_of_Things_Top_Ten_Project&diff=195138&oldid=194496

It's currently listed on the right side of the the main wiki page.
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Internet_of_Things_Top_Ten_Project

Daniel, can you give you a polite action item? :) Can you republish the
PDF project file with links to the wiki page and email list? That would
be super helpful. Also, can you consider also publishing the PPT so
others can you and edit the presentation easily?

If there are any other places we can add the email list link I'd be glad
to help. Or if you publish the PPT I'll be glad to make the changes for
you and republish.

Happy to help if you want!

Aloha and Thank You!
- Jim