[OWASP IoT Project] Hi!

Steve stlord at gmail.com
Fri May 22 14:01:20 UTC 2015

Hey,

I just finished my talk. I'll hang around a bit, then I'll email my slides to the list. I asked people to sign up for the list. Hopefully my slides will provide a starting point for discussion. They're just my views, feel free to disregard.

Cheers,
Steve

--
Sent from a mobile device. Please excuse any brevity or typos.