[OWASP_HIVE] [Owasp-leaders] Owasp HIVE Project

Dinis Cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Tue Jun 11 23:19:19 UTC 2013

It's funny you say that, when I read about your project I also thought, humm Jason should also try the BeagleBone since the latest models seem a lot like the RPI (like the linked article shows)

Now I have a couple RPIs in my house and they are pretty cool devices, I made an order the other day for a BeagleBone so I'll let you know my feedback on it.

Another option is the really interesting/powerful http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/435742530/udoo-android-linux-arduino-in-a-tiny-single-board (I'm a backer and should get one eventually). But I'm not sure when that is going to be out

Regarding the RPI and BeagleBone, Jason, can't you prototype with both? :)

Other interesting cheap devices out there with CPU power and code execution are the multiple Arduino boards and the new Android-powered-mini-devices (like the Justop http://www.justop.com )

Dinis Cruz