[OWASP_HIVE] [Owasp-oklahoma_city] Owasp HIVE Project

Myung-Ah Park salusvita at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 17:32:14 UTC 2013

Thanks for the info on beaglebone.
I wish I could know about RP and BB better so that I can give you an input.
But I might later as I study more.

By the way, I was thinking about possible topics for the Thursday meeting.
Since I don't know the backgrounds of our members, I'd better wait until I
find something that benefits the members.
See you on Thursday. I will be late about 30 min due to an evening class.
Thanks,

Grace

--
Myung-Ah (Grace) Park