[Owasp_framework_security_project] Kicking off the project

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Wed Jan 15 12:44:16 UTC 2014

All,

Thanks to those that are helping out on the Django security controls. We're
starting to make some great progress!
https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhSfMVkfLvsldEltRUEwMkUydVVrMkNyVW1vbGxLaXc#gid=0

 I also posted in the django developer growth to see if we can get traction
there (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/django-developers/uc01Z2DZHh4).
We've got a handful of views so far.

--
Michael Coates