[Owasp_framework_security_project] Welcome!

Azzeddine Ramrami azzeddine.ramrami at owasp.org
Thu Sep 12 06:33:16 UTC 2013

Hi,
Here is a quick overview about me:

I am an information security professional with over more than decade of
experience in the security, network and telecommunication domains and is
also the founder at Applied Security and, an end-to-end information
security management company serving over 500+ customers globally.

I worked as Professor in High School of Engineering in Morocco, he teaches
New Generation Network and Security and also the Art of Secure Coding.

Now I am working as Enterprise Security Architect for big CAC 40 company in
Paris/France. In my atcual job I design Secure Architecture and lead an
architecture team and developer.

I held a CEH certification and I am Mile2 (www.mile2.com) Senior Trainer.

I am the OWASP Morocco Leader.
I work closely with law enforcement agencies, security and defense
establishments to strengthen national cyber security programs.

I work with TOGAF and SABASA to implement security into the TOGAF and also
to setup Enterprise Security Architecture.

Azzeddine

--
Azzeddine RAMRAMI
+33 6 65 48 90 04.