[Owasp_framework_security_project] Welcome!

Neil Matatall neilm at twitter.com
Thu Sep 12 04:42:57 UTC 2013

> 1. What type of people do we have on the list? Please do introduce yourself and also indicate if you are a Framework Developer, Security Professional, a Framework Leader or something else all together.

I'm Neil of the Twitter product security team. I have always focused
on hardening frameworks whether I was wearing a developer or security
profressional hat. I see great value in ensuring parity in terms of
security features across all frameworks and have ported many built-in
Rails features to our scala-based framework. My background is mostly
Ruby/Rails with some Spring during my java days.