[Owasp_cornucopia] Questions about Cornucopia and ASVS 4.0

Max Alejandro Gómez Sánchez Vergaray maxgsv7.86 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 16:30:46 UTC 2019

Hello Colin,

Thanks for your reply. Of course, please give them my email to coordinate.
I have translated Cornucopia and the SAFECode stories, I have also created
a traceability matrix. Artifact to be used by the Information Security team
of the company where I work. I could show it to you in case you find it
interesting also to attach it to Cornucopia as an additional artifac to
manage Security in Agile. My e-mails are: mgomezsanchez at bcp.com.pe and
maxgsv7.86 at gmail.com. The first is from the company where I work and the
second is from the staff. Any questions you have please write me to both.
Thank you!