[Owasp_cornucopia] Cornucopia Ecommerce Website - French Edition ?

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Tue Jun 26 16:03:52 UTC 2018

Thomas

I have had a fuller look now, and think it is great. Thank you for your
efforts, as well as Franck and Mathias.

I note you transalted the suit names but have kept the suit codes. AT, SM
and AZ don't really match the French, but I think you are right to keep
them unchanged. Maybe we could add the EN text in parentheses to each? Also
I see "J", "Q", "K" and "Joker" are unaltered - what are these in French
BTW?

The following parts of the project wiki at
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Cornucopia have been updated to
reference this new FR document:

   - News
   - Get the cards - files, and how to print
   - Contributors - to add all three of you
   - Roadmap

We probably need to do the following to make it all consistent:

   1. Create a v1.21 EN which references the FR version and fixes the dead
   links
   2. Modify v1.20 FR to create v1.21 FR to match
   3. Create PDFs of both of these
   4. Update the deck XML file
   https://www.owasp.org/index.php/File:Cornucopia-deck-ecommercewebsite-XML.zip
   include all the FR text

I can do 1 and 3. Then additionally, we could do the following larger tasks:

   - Create the FR version in Adobe Illustrator (this is used for
   professional printing, and the decks which OWASP have for sale), but will
   require some additional text translated for the instruction leaflet and box
   - Create an FR wiki deck like this v1.10 EN one
   https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Cornucopia_-_Ecommerce_Website_Edition_-_Wiki_Deck

The first of these will need a little external design input, but I think we
can plead for that from OWASP.

Colin