[Owasp_cornucopia] Cornucopia Ecommerce Website - French Edition ?

sebastien gioria seb at gioria.org
Tue Jun 19 08:50:13 UTC 2018

Nice job !

Did you need any review ?

Le 19 juin 2018 10:48, "BERSON Thomas (i-BP)" <Thomas.BERSON at i-bp.fr> a écrit :
Hi all,

We’ve just finished the french translation of Cornucopia - Ecommerce Website Edition : https://github.com/grandtom/OWASP-Cornucopia-Translate-Cards---FR

We noticed there’s a lot of dead links in the document. Here is the list :
Practical Security Stories and Security Tasks for Agile Development Environments<http://www.safecode.org/publications/SAFECode_Agile_Dev_Security0712.pdf>
Elevation of Privilege: The Threat Modeling Game<http://www.microsoft.com/security/sdl/adopt/eop.aspx>
published under a<http://blogs.msdn.com/b/sdl/archive/2010/03/02/announcing-elevation-of-privilege-the-threat-modeling-game.aspx>
Principles of Secure Development<http://www.securityninja.co.uk/secure-development/the-principles-place/>