[Owasp_cornucopia] Translate Cards - Portuguese

Wagner Voltz wagnervoltz at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 11:43:32 UTC 2018

Thanks Colin.

I´m so happy for to contribue in this project.

In next tuesday, I and Emerson Castilho will talk in The Developer
Conference about Cornucopia (see more in
http://www.thedevelopersconference.com.br/tdc/2018/saopaulo/trilha-seguranca
).

Basicaly we will talk about rule games and how we learn about security with
cornucopia

We talked about this theme in DB1 Global Software (where we work). That
video is avaliable in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6zMNrMTaOM

See ya

--
Wagner Mendes Voltz