[Owasp_cornucopia] Cornucopia Ecommerce Website - French Edition ?

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Fri Jul 13 11:16:42 UTC 2018

Thomas

Thank you for the additional information, that makes sense.

I have created v1.21-EN (with changes tracked) which alters the version
number (one property), the year in two places, a little extra text on the
title page, links to all the language versions, the change notes on the
last page, and fixes the broken hyperlinks you found. See v1.21t at

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/File:OWASP-Cornucopia-Ecommerce_Website.docx

The hyperlink fixes are:

Practical Security Stories and Security Tasks for Agile Development
Environments
Was http://www.safecode.org/publications/SAFECode_Agile_Dev_Security0712.pdf
Now http://safecode.org/publication/SAFECode_Agile_Dev_Security0712.pdf

Elevation of Privilege: The Threat Modeling Game
Was http://www.microsoft.com/security/sdl/adopt/eop.aspx
Now https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/SDL/adopt/eop.aspx

published under a
Was
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/sdl/archive/2010/03/02/announcing-elevation-of-privilege-the-threat-modeling-game.aspx
Now
https://cloudblogs.microsoft.com/microsoftsecure/2010/03/02/announcing-elevation-of-privilege-the-threat-modeling-game/

Principles of Secure Development
Was http://www.securityninja.co.uk/secure-development/the-principles-place/
Now
https://www.slideshare.net/BSides/the-principles-of-secure-development-david-rook

A-0017-01_L.doc
Was
http://www.avery.co.uk/avery/secure/gb_softwaredownload?downloadPath=%2Fuk%2FA-0017-01_L.doc
Now Text and link deleted (see DOC)

http://www.safecode.org/publications/SAFECode_Agile_Dev_Security0712.pdf
Was http://www.safecode.org/publications/SAFECode_Agile_Dev_Security0712.pdf
Now http://safecode.org/publication/SAFECode_Agile_Dev_Security0712.pdf

certain provisos
Was
http://blogs.computerworld.com/application-security/21545/security-why-choosing-frameworks-platforms-and-language-matter
Now
https://www.computerworld.com/article/2473934/application-security/security--why-choosing-frameworks--platforms-and-language-matter.html

http://trustedsoftwarealliance.com/2014/03/21/the-owasp-cornucopia-project-with-colin-watson/
Was
http://trustedsoftwarealliance.com/2014/03/21/the-owasp-cornucopia-project-with-colin-watson/
Now https://soundcloud.com/owasp-podcast/the-owasp-cornucopia-project

Please can you update your 1.20-FR to create 1.21-FR. Unless you spot any
other issues, I will accept all the changes in 1.21t-EN to create 1.21-EN.

I will have a think next about the XML.

Colin