[Owasp_cornucopia] Availability of printed decks

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Fri Jun 3 15:48:17 UTC 2016

Cornucopia list members

A quick update on the printed decks of Cornucopia cards available now from
OWASP. I have just seen a pack, and they are better than the previous
version. The cards have a smoother finish and therefore are easier to deal.
This was an issue mentioned by some people. Thank you to OWASP's Operations
Director Kate Hartmann for the improvement.

Decks can be obtained from the OWASP Merchandise Store:

    Purchase by individuals, companies and other organisations:
    https://myowasp.force.com/MN4__mnp_productdetail?id=a3LU0000000ChymMAC

    For local chapter promotion:
    https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Merchandise#Cornucopia_Cards

Regards