[Owasp_cornucopia] Cornucopia - Spanish Translation

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Sun Oct 12 12:52:54 UTC 2014

Leonardo

Thank you for your interest. There are two approaches:

- translate just the cards
- translate the whole master Word document, which also includes the cards
  https://www.owasp.org/index.php/File:OWASP-Cornucopia-Ecommerce_Website.docx

We have one volunteer working on the German translation. And yes,
someone else has offered to assist with Spanish, so I will forward
this message on to them directly. Hopefully they can contact you.

I could add the text to Crowdin if that would help.

Colin