[Owasp_cornucopia] Ecommerce Website Edition v1.04 and v1.05

Cam Morris cam.morris at owasp.org
Mon Mar 31 18:33:15 UTC 2014

Last Friday we played our first game.  It was good.  We only ran 5 rounds
but I like how the game steers you towards higher priority items and items
that are more likely a problem.  It educated everyone and helped expose a
couple things we weren't aware of.

We were confused about some of the numbers on the references.  OWASP SCP
references have a long number at the end that we couldn't figure out:  The
smaller numbers seem to reference chapters but the numbers in the hundreds
we didn't figure out.

For example:
OWASP SCP

8, 10, 183