[Owasp_cornucopia] Fwd: Nominet Internet Awards 2014 - Making the Internet a Safer Place

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Mon Jun 16 14:16:40 UTC 2014

Cornucopia contributors and users

At the start of May I submitted an entry to the .UK registrar
Nominet's Internet Awards 2014:

   http://nia.nominet.org.uk/

The entry is here:

   https://www.owasp.org/images/f/f5/Cornucopia-nia2014.pdf

Today I received an email to say Cornucopia has been shortlisted in
the "Making the internet a safer place" category:

   http://nia.nominet.org.uk/news/shortlist-for-the-nominet-internet-awards-published

   http://nia.nominet.org.uk/shortlist

There is an evening event where the winners will be announced, and
then a parliamentary reception a week later.  I have asked the local
London chapter leaders if they can attend the events with me.

Colin