[Owasp_cornucopia] tarot sized cards - printerstudio.com

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Fri Jan 24 17:10:53 UTC 2014

Cam

Great, thanks for sharing this information and the steps you took. I
have added a link from the project wiki's "Cards" tab to the message
details

   https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Cornucopia#tab=Cards

and your name here:

   https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Cornucopia#tab=Acknowledgements

Sorry about using Word... the wiki doesn't support .otf but I could
just have done a Zip I suppose.

Regards

Colin