[Owasp_cornucopia] Ecommerce Website Edition v1.04 and v1.05

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Thu Apr 3 07:34:02 UTC 2014

Hello Cam

Thank you for letting the list know how your game went.

Apologies about the SCP numbering. Yes the project document doesn't
have numbering, and I scribbled them onto a paper version originally.
There is an XML list of them here:

   https://www.owasp.org/index.php/File:Owasp-requirements-numbering.zip

But I have attached to this message the SCP Word document with the
identities added.  I might submit this back to the SCP project to see
if they will include the numbers.

Colin