[OWASP-wiki-editors] Request update OWASP Webslayer

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Sun Jul 31 13:59:29 UTC 2016

Agree Jim, believe it or not I came across a book written in 2014 talking
about OWASP webslayer
https://www.safaribooksonline.com/library/view/mastering-kali-linux/9781782163121/ch09.html

We should definitely check with Safari authors how they can actually update
some of this info with newer OWASP tools, and also, with Kali folks because
these tools are still being quite used and distributed, like the Dirbuster
of JBrozz

Must say I used it and it works quite nice. Agree that the chance of
someone working with this code is zero.

--
Johanna Curiel
OWASP Volunteer