[OWASP-wiki-editors] Request update OWASP Webslayer

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sun Jul 31 13:31:59 UTC 2016

This project is from 2009. Even if it was quite good then, it's very out
of date technology today. Also, many of the links are broken.

I would suggest you consider this "archived" instead of low activity.
There is little to no chance that anyone will work on this anymore, and
again the technology is years out of date.

- Jim