[OWASP-wiki-editors] Captcha project inactive

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sun Jul 31 12:09:12 UTC 2016

I think this is a good call...

  * The wiki was last updated in Nov 2014
    https://www.owasp.org/index.php?title=OWASP_PureCaptcha&action=history
  * The Code has not been updated for 2 years.
    https://github.com/OWASP/PureCaptcha

Can you drop Abbas a note that we made this choice?

Also in general, we want to move away from old-school CAPTCHA. The new
re-captcha has significant security features that make is stand above
most others. https://www.google.com/recaptcha/intro/index.html

Aloha, Jim