[OWASP-wiki-editors] Category Python

Tasha CARL tasha at carl.pro
Sat Jul 30 21:58:47 UTC 2016

Hi there,

I set up that page last year in order to have the same template and
visual structure for the Phyton landing page as there are for .NET,
Java. I did the same for PHP, Ruby btw. Before these pages where just
half-empty with a list of sub-pages and each was different.

I can take the task of filling the Python page with more info, and as
well review the sub-pages for them being up to date.

All the best,
Tasha / imifos