[OWASP-wiki-editors] Obtaining a complete link to actual content

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Sat Jul 30 21:17:42 UTC 2016

Thanks Jim, the special pages is exactly what I was looking for ;-)

Yes, these days I'm checking the content on the wiki , reading but also
using that time to tag.

I'll set these findings in an google-sheet and update wiki-peeps.

>>I have not used it myself but google on the topic should help

Yes, this way I have also found many pages.

--
Johanna Curiel
OWASP Volunteer